On Tuesday we went to the Scera Pool with our good friends the Kiesels. What a fun pool! The kids absolutely loved it. Halle was a little dare devil and was just going right under the water without no fear. Her older sister doesn't even like water near her face let alone making any kid of under water moves like that. That tells you something. I can all ready tell Halle is going to be my mischievous child. She keeps us moving.
Lexi...catching some ray'sHalle trying to go out as far as she can



10 comments:
How fun to get in to some water. I love the bum shot. Shannon (and most Kunzlers) is known for having one bum cheek hanging out. Good thing these kids are just so darn cute!!!!
Looks like tons of fun! Your girls are darling...
Yeah, you posted something! I'm glad you didn't give up on blogging yet! It's fun to keep in touch with you guys!
how fun!! lexi looks so big laying there on that towel! you all look so cute!!
I love Scera Pool! That is where I spent my summer days when i was little:) It's good to see some stuff on your blog, it looks like you guys are having a fun summer!
I've never been to the scera pool! It looks fun--a little crowded--but fun. We'll have to try that out this summer sometime.
I want to go their. Call me next time. Jules
Your girls are to cute... we love the pool we go alot, my boys are little fish...
Those are adorable pics - We look forward to seeing you guys when we're lucky enough to return to Zion. ;)
Hey Amanda,
It's Heather. Here is our blog address: www.fragtality.blogspot.com
When I saw you last night at Jana's wedding, I got thinking about the answer I gave you about my sister being shy. I shouldn't of said what I said. She actually isn't that shy if you get to know her. I think she is quiet at first but she can be really funny and sarcastic too. I think you'd get along. Next time I'm over at her house, maybe we'll have to stop by or have you come out to the park with your cute girls. We can catch up on the good old days @ UVSC.
Post a Comment