Sunday, December 14, 2008

Where have we been???

Hey, we are ALIVE! We have been very busy, and just haven't gotten around to post. I will have you know that we have had some camera catastrophes as well, so couldn't really post any pics. (I have no excuse why I haven't just journal ed or popped in to give an update). Our camera actually broke so that led us to purchase a new camera of course. we get the camera and played around with it and come to a conclusion that we don't like the new camera, so we return it. Low and behold, I go to turn on the old camera, hoping for a Christmas miracle or something and it totally worked like new. So now I will be back to posting. I know this is old news, but I haven't had the opportunity to post about it yet. We we're able to go to the Carrie Underwood concert and boy was it fab-ooose! We went with our good friends, the Keisel's. It was so much fun.
The Countdown until CU came out
Beware!! Her attire was a bit Riskea

No comments: