Saturday, March 28, 2009

Things Are Cookin' at the Philipp Home

IN

THE

=
DELIVERY IN LATE OCTOBER!!!

21 comments:

Preds Girl said...

Oh YAY!!! I'm so happy for you!

Stephers said...

Congrats!!! That is so exciting. Hopefully you haven't been too sick. I've had two October babies, it's a fun time of year!

Staci shWilliams said...

How fun!!! Congratulations to you guys!

Brittany said...

Oh! You make the cuttest babies! Congratulations!!!

lramey said...

atta girl! fun! congrats!

Jenelle said...

I've been waiting for this post! :) I'm so happy for you guys! Congrats!

Utah McMonsters said...

Congrats!!!! I hope you get a little boy!

Mark and JanaRae said...

How exciting! Congrats.

Hild Family said...

I'm so happy for you guys! I can't wait until you find out what you're having- hopefully a BOY! But you make darling girls too.

lehiharmers said...

congrats..just in time for your cruise...or did you already go??

Hannah Stayner said...

either you are getting a really cool new stove or you are pregnant. congrats!!!!! we are so happy for you guys!

Natasha Ireland said...

CONGRATS WOOOOO HOOOO. I am excited for u guys. PS> i finally cut my hair like you said..and YES I LOVE IT :) thanks for the push :)

WinnFamily said...

Yay! So glad we get to have our babies within one week of eachother! Our bellies can grow big and huge together and we can complain about all the aches and pains of pregnancy together!

Jenn N. said...

Amanda! I'm so excited for you! We need to catch up. Miss you.

Debbie Gardner said...

Yea, here's hoping for a boy!

Rebecs said...

Still so excited! Congrats!

Hillary Mondragon said...

I am such a idiot-it took me a full minute to understand that you were having a baby (which I already knew!) and not an oven delivered. I miss having any sense in my head-these 3 kiddo's have sucked my brain dry!! Anywho-congrats-can't wait!

Heather said...

Congrats Amanda and Craig! Exciting news!

Kalun and Kristi said...

Stockton Malone Phillip?

Jeni said...

That's awesome... I can't believe we are due so close! I'm so jealous of your cruie, we have yet to do that! It looked like lots of fun!!

Nicole said...

cool beans! how awesome. I can't wait to hear more. :)