Thursday, September 18, 2008

Updates

I FINALLY DID IT!
I cut it...I can't believe it... can you. All 10 inches WOWSERS. I didn't tell Craig I was going to do it and surprised him when he got home from work. He was SHOCKED! He likes it alot. I haven't missed any of it yet and I hope I never do. Besides, now that I have been looking at it for a couple of days I decided to go back and get MORE cut off. It's a good change though. It finally kicked in when I went to wash it and I went to grab it...and woopsie nothing there. It feels good and fresh. Thanks to everyone that was a part of the voting. Your comments really motivated me even more. I think I might put some high lights in soon...what do you say??

BEFORE



AFTER





Our Baby girl turned 2!!

I guess I can't say baby any more. She is getting so big. She's talkin and doing so many big girl things. We love her energetic spirit in our home. I can't imagine life without this beautiful angel of ours. Lexi was never the cuddling type and she is our little cuddle bug so we can enjoy it with her. I just love her so much. I think I kiss her...um...probably 80 times a day. But so what, in a blink of an eye she will be grown up and pretty soon I won't be able to love on her. She is definitely full of energy and our little dare devil. We always tell our selves she will be our challenge child. But for now she is our lovable, cuddlier, smiley, happy, whinny, little precious 2 year old. Happy Birthday sweet heart, We love you!!

Party #1

Not so sure of the candles

Halle's birthday Tutu that I made-

it was so fun and very easy




Me and my cousins


Being chased by mommy to take my picture


Matching bow that I made with the Tutu

Party # 2

Halle posing with her presents


the birthday dance




Has an obsession with kittens- loved the present

15 comments:

Shannon & Summer said...

I LOVE it! It turned out so dang cute!!

Hild Family said...

Way to be brave girl! It totally paid off. Your hair is darling! I love it.

Holly said...

I love the hair. I felt the same way 2 years ago when I took the same leap. Mine is similar to yours, and it just feels good to have short hair. You look darling!!!

Jana said...

Your hair looks so cute! We are so excited to see you next week. I can hardly wait. Give the girlys kisses and hugs from me.

Stephers said...

I'm not sure if you heard me when I ran by your house, but I love it!! Very cute.

lehiharmers said...

linked ya thru michelles blog--
i totally love the hair, i liked it before, but it's even cuter now!!
and i love the little tutu. you'll have to tell me how you made it-- pattern, etc.
-Noel

Marcus, Amy, and Lola said...

umm...your hair is super sexy. i love it.

Marcus, Amy, and Lola said...

umm...your hair is super sexy. i love it.

Anonymous said...

I love it! So sassy babe.

Preds Girl said...

I LOVE your hair!!!

Nicole said...

Your hair turned out beautiful! Love it! How are you doing anyway?

Rachel said...

Hi Amanda!
I actually ran into your blog awhile ago...it was fun to see what you're up to. Your girls are beautiful!
Love your haircut...I cut my hair like that a couple of cuts ago and I loved it...so much easier to do when you've got little ones around.
Good to find you!
Rachel (Jefferies) Mouritsen

Jeni said...

Your hair looks great!!

Nicole said...

Super cute hair! It looks so so good on you! So Halle is 2... does that mean baby #3 is on the way? Totally kidding:) Although, you guys will probably have 3 before we get to 1!

Kalun and Kristi said...

I love the hair!