Saturday, August 16, 2008

Should I??? Shouldn't I ???

I have been contemplating about cutting my hair for over 6 months now. I just need to get the guts to do it. I'm in love with Jenny McCarthy's do(I would obviously stay dark though, no blonde for me), so if I do it, I want it to look like the picture's below. I have grown this son of a gun for 7 years now. The last time my hair was short was when I was a senior in high school and a bit into college. I'm just so nervous. Craig loved my hair short. Just for that fact I should have cut it forever ago, BUT you just don't say bye bye to all the precious time of growing it out for years. I'm to that point that I want CHANGE. You know what I mean.... So I need your opinion on if I should cut or keep long. What looks better???

CAST YOUR VOTE
(to the right)




20 comments:

lramey said...

not that i don't think your hair's darling---but you will LOVE that hair cut. It's darling- i'm also a short hair lover, as you can tell-i've tried to grow my hair out to get it as long as it was when i was a senior in high school, but the short always prevails! heck, it'll always grow back if you want it too!

Melanie Hoopes said...

I think you should do it!! I've been wanting to go short for a looooong time too, but am afraid of putting off a more manly appearance - but that hairdoo would look awesome on you! You going to go blonde too? :)

Stephers said...

Cut it! It always grows back. You've got 80+ years of life, have fun and go for it! And make sure they use the thinning shears on the ends to get that wispy chunky look. The cut is key to get the volume in the right spot. Make sure you take before and after pics!

WinnFamily said...

Do you have any pictures of when your hair was short that we could see?

sarah marie. said...

cut it! and have me do it..i work in a salon in provo called haven. 801.379.0540.

Anonymous said...

I remember your hair back at the ol' Vergys. I loved your cut then. Go for it!

Mark and JanaRae said...

Amanda, Cut it! Hair always grows back! I think it will be so fun. Short hair is faster, that will come in handy with two kids :)

Hild Family said...

Go for it girl!!! You will love it and you will look stunning. Not that you don't already, but you know what I mean.

Utah McMonsters said...

Amanda, I remeber the short hair and I think it is totally cute on you! I understand though I havent cut mine for like 4 years... good luck! Just go for it!
-Danica

Nicole said...

Do it! I cut my hair last year and I loved the change. I'm like you... it takes my hair forever to grow, but it WILL grow back. If you want to do it, do it!

Nicole said...

Well hello... I am so glad you found me! How are you doing? I think you look adorable with your long hair, but you are so stinkin' cute short would be adorable on you too! Your girls are so big. I heard you had a baby when I was pregnant with Chloe. How old are your girls now? You still living up in Orem? We should get together! parker.nicole@gmail.com

Kalun and Kristi said...

I know exactly what you mean about needing a change. I've been having the same debate. My hair was short in high school too and has pretty much been long ever since. Anyway I finally decided to do it and went to Nicole Dunn Saturday. I chopped it just above my shoulders and put dark highlites in it. I love it!! I am so glad I did it. So, you should definitely do it.

Annita said...

I LOVE Jenny McCarthy's hair and think it would look great on you! You have the perfect face shape for short hair! Do it, do it, do it. . . Just a thought, your hair is probably long enough to donate to Locks of Love--it makes it easier if you know it's going to a good cause too!

Kristi said...

Amanda...DO IT!! You would look so dang cute with that DO! Trisha made the plunge to the same haircut right after their little boy was born and I think she looks so much cuter! He long hair just made her face look so long and skinny...you too are both WAY skinny, you need the shaped hair to give you some curves...even if it's to your face! Good luck, and post some pics when you do it!

Tiffany said...

Your long hair is so so pretty, but I love that haircut! IT would be so much faster to do probably too! You are so cute and petite that it would look darling on you. It's always fun to try something new too. Now I want to cut my hair!!!

Jules said...

Just do ti already.... I have been telling you for months now. Don't think any longer DO IT!

Jenn N. said...

Cut it. I had long hair as you know and cut mine in the same style and love it! Such a fun change.

The Heriford's said...

DO iT!!!! That would be oh so cute on you!!!!

Preds Girl said...

How fun to get caught up on your life...

1. Your daughters are beautiful.
2. Cut your hair...it will be so dang cute! (It already is...but it is fun for drastic change!)
3. Looks like you had a dang fun summer!

Keep in touch!

Heather said...

change your freaking post already!!! :)