Wednesday, April 16, 2008
GO JAZZ GO
So on Monday, our wonderful friends, The Rykerts, invited us to go to the Jazz game. It was sooo fun!!! We got to sit in a suite and eat lots of yummy, yummy food. The ideal date night for Craigers....again anything to do with sports is right up his alley. The Jazz came out on top with a leading score 105 to 96. Aren't they doing so well this year? I'd say so. I have to admit, Cassie and I weren't fully committed to the first couple of quarters because we had some girl talk we needed to catch up on. But when the 4th quarter hit...we we're totally tuned in. What a fun night!!! Thanks again Cass and Derric.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
That was so much fun the other night! Thanks for coming- GO JAZZ!
I found you off of Hillary and Kelly's page... I was hopin that i would see everyone at jana's shower, but i think that it was a bad day with the princess on ice show... How have you been? ever get out this way?
Post a Comment