Tuesday, April 1, 2008

HAPPY EASTER

I am just barley getting this easter post up because I haven't had a blog but less then a week. Better late then never...right!! We had a great time this year. Lexi and Halle we're able to go to 5 easter egg hunts. By the fifth one, they we're still happy as ever to run around and "hunt" for eggs. This is easter morning when they found their baskets. Every easter Craig and I hide the girls baskets and play hot and cold to find them. This year Lexi's was in the dryer and Halle's was in the fridge. They had so much fun!!

11 comments:

UCC said...

Wow! Your blog is incredible!! Just saw you on Michelles blog! Your family is precious! Just dropping in to say "Hi!" Come visit us on our blog when you have some time!

WinnFamily said...

I don't think I ever saw your girls on Easter Sunday in their cute dresses. They looked so cute! I missed you at church Sunday, let's hang out soon!

Jules said...

I love the pictures of your girls.

Utah McMonsters said...

Amanda, I hope that you remember me. It's Danica from Wendover. I found you on Heathers blog. Your girls are so adoreable. I love blogs b/c you can keep up wtih everyone... you look great I hope all is well.

Heidi said...

I love your blog - the design is so fun! Your girls are adorable. Thanks for the link - it is great to keep up with you and your family!

Jana said...

You two have the cutest girls on Earth. Thanks for the post!

Anonymous said...

Love your blog! Let me know your email so I can send you an invite to our blog.

Karen Kunzler said...

Hey I just found your blog through Holly. Hope you don't mind. Your girls are SO CUTE!!!!!!!!! Hope you guys are doing well.

Sarah Hall said...

Hey Amanda, Yay...you have a blog.a really cute one! love the pics. we put pics of the new baby on our blog, you'll have to check it out. She's a cutie.

Karen Kunzler said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heather Ballard said...

Hey Amanda & Craig, This is Heather Harman ( Ballard now). I was blog surfing found your blog through Becky's. A few months ago, my sister asked me if I knew a Craig Phillip and for some reason my mind went blank. Then she said "he dated Heidi" and then I remembered. She said that they are in your ward. So, you guys don't live too far from us either. I also remember the class that Amanda and I had at UVSC. Anyways, it was fun to see your blog. You have really cute girls.