Monday, April 14, 2008
JuMp On It
A couple of my high school friends and I planned to get together and go to jump on it. We all had kids around the same age so it's fun to get them together every now and again. What a fun little place to go let your kids get their wiggles out. Every thursday is mom n me, so I have to say, I do take advantage of that. It's CHEAP, FUN, and there's not a whole lot of people there. After we went back to my house and had turkey, avocado sandwhiches. TO DIE FOR!!! Thanks girls for a fun get together. I am always looking for things to keep the girls busy and entertained...so Please leave your suggestions. I am always up for new ideas. 


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



9 comments:
Hi Amanda! How great to find each other! Your girls are getting SO big, and are so gorgeous. Yes, vacations are the best! I want to go back. Keep in touch!
Emilie
I love jump on it! I think i always have more fun there then the kids.
It has been forever since I've seen you! We need to hang out very soon, I miss you!
So much fun! I love going there. My kids call it the trampoline place. Hope you're having a good day!
I love seeing pictures of all of you together!!!
jed eastman=heather eastman by the way. I was signed in under his name. oops.
PS. Why are you holding Reese?
Hi! Your kiddos look like they are doing awesome!
Oh, and Kangaroo Zoo in Lindon is way fun, too. My kids love it there. It looks like it may be similar to Jump on It. They have a frequent visitor pass you can buy that makes it a little cheaper. ;)
we went there for KCs 29th birthday... he is a kid at heart :)
your girls are so very cute... how are things going? i haven't seen you in a few years...
Post a Comment