Happy Birthday Honey!!!
Thursday, May 15, 2008
Happy Birthday Craiger
May 13th was Craig's 29th Birthday. Wow, you're getting old there babe. You better live it up, this is your last year in the 20ies. What an amazing man. I truly learn so much from him. He does so much for me and the family. He is such a hard worker. He truly is one of a kind too. He takes the girls whenever I ask him so I can have an"outing" or some "me" time. He never complains about it. He's not one of those guys that is always out with his friends. He always wants to be with me and the girls, and for that I'm truly grateful. He helps out a lot at home too. Can't ask for a better husband.
This is Craig and Lexi enjoying Crepes I made for him for his B-Day!!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



10 comments:
What a cute apron! You are such a great mom, I'm glad your mother's day was a good one. Oh, and Happy Birthday to Craig! We miss doing pranks on him here at 4life;)
Amanda- Your girls are darling. I haven't seen them for a long time. Kyle is great. We just got home from spending the weekend with him.(There will be pics on the blog soon) He said he had went to Denver to meet Jessica and John he said it was fun! I hope everything is good!!
What a cute little "cheeser" you have!
How awesome you guys are! You're such a sweet wife! Happy Birthday to Craig!
Craiger -- you don't look a day over 23 man. Go cougs.
What a cute wife you are! I need to take notes from you.
Happy B-day Craigers!
♦Just wanted to let you know that we have changed our blog to PRIVATE. We don't have your e-mail address to send you an invite, so when you get a minute just e-mail us pdelgado801@hotmail.com. Thanks soo much! See ya soon!♦
I guess I should have commented a long time ago, but Happy Birthday Craig. You are the best big brother!
Tell Craig to look on KSL... that is where Mike found the American Idol tickets. The guy only sold them for about $10 more than what he paid for them. You guys should get tickets and come with us!
Post a Comment