Tuesday, May 6, 2008

LOOK WHO TURNED 4!!!

Lexi had a princess party this year for her 4th birthday. Man, I can't believe how time flies. I didn't realize how much work it is to put on a little friends birthday party. It was well worth it though. She had the time of her life and I would do it all over again for that sweet little thing. Lexi was so excited and couldn't wait. She means the world to us. She is so sweet and sensitive. I always ask if I can hold her because I know that time is coming where she is getting so stinkin big, that I won't be able to any more. Isn't that so sad to think about....Don't remind me. Every morning she comes in and gets in bed with us for about an hour before we arise. I love seeing her happy and darling face first thing. We love you so much princess!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY*


Lexi and her "princess" friends. She's barley pokin her head in there.


This is her new Jeep that she got from Craig and I and Grandma and Grandpa. Is Halle ever smiling??? If you look back over the post's she is doing a lot of crazy faces just like this one.



Rub in the blush honey.....She insisted that she do her own blush.

Princess throne while she opens presents






7 comments:

Hild Family said...

Looks like she had a fun birthday! What a good mom you are to throw her such a fun party.

WinnFamily said...

All the girls look so cute, looks like you did a great job Amanda!

Karen Kunzler said...

How sweet. It makes me look forward to the years to come with my little girls. Lexi is a doll and it seems like she had a wonderful B-day.

Rebecs said...

Happy Birthday Lex! We all love you! Your the best cousin ever!

Nicole said...

I can't believe how big she is! She is turning into a beautiful little girl... what a fun birthday party!

Jana said...

Happy Birthday to Lexy! She is seriously the sweetest little girl. She is one of my most favorite little ones.

Annita said...

How fun! I can't wait until Anslee's old enough to do all the little princess things! I love it!