Thursday, May 15, 2008

Happy Mothers Day

What a very special day to feel appreciated. Who was the smart one to make Mothers Day a holiday. How brilliant!! It really makes you reflect on those mothers that you are surrounded by and all the good they do. To all the women in my life, friends and family....Happy Mothers Day!!
This is the flirty apron I got from the girls for mothers day.

This is the jewelry box Lexi was so excited to give me that she made in pre-school.
Love that cute girl!!!




4 comments:

Hild Family said...

I'm glad you had a good mother's day. You really are a great mom, and a cute and fun one too!

Jules said...

I got an aperon as well. So cute.

Anonymous said...

Love the apron! I have one too.

Annita said...

I want one of those aprons! Every time I see them at the mall I'm so tempted to get one. They're darling!