Thursday, August 14, 2008

JT Concert (James Taylor not Justin Timberlake)

Last Monday evening we went to the James Taylor concert with Craig's Family. Craig's dad Mark who is featured in a video here is an avid James Taylor fan and Craig grew up on James Taylor's music. It was a fun evening on a wonderful summer night at Usana Ampitheather.
I recognized a few of the songs but it was just fun being out with family
and enjoying the night together.
Thanks again Mark and Colleen for the tickets!!!


4 comments:

lramey said...

how fun for you guys! Go JT- although I'd prefer the other JT.

question- where'd you get your background?

Hild Family said...

Looks like you had a good time! You are always doing something fun with Craig's family. How fun!

Natasha Ireland said...

I love James Taylor music. My lil' guys' name is Taylor James (but not after JT) :) But when I had my baby boy my mom bought me the James Taylor CD and I listened to it a LOT when Tay was a baby.... sweet baby james song, Love it.

Kristi said...

I Love James Taylor too Mark...you rock on!!! Us old guys have got to have a little fun!! Thanks Craig and Amanda for posting that...I love your mom and dad so much!!