Thursday, August 7, 2008

LAGOON--It's What Fun Is!

Craig's company went to Lagoon for a work party back in May and he wasn't able to attend because he was was in Philadelphia for business during the party so they gave him free tickets for our family to use at a later date. And with this summer being so busy we were just recently able to use them this last Saturday. We went with my mom and brother and had an enjoyable time. We got there at 11:00 and stayed until 7:30 so we really got our money's worth and the girls were awesome the whole time. It was a fun day!!!
P.S. Funny story with one of these pictures a few years ago we went to Lagoon and I was feeling nausea on a ride called the Samurai, I ended up throwing up on it all over this 12 yr old girl next to me. It was a very embarassing thing so we had to take a picture of the ride for memories sake.

2 comments:

Hild Family said...

I'm so proud of you for not puking on some poor girl this time! Just kidding- it looks like you had fun.

Nicole said...

I can't believe you got sick on the Samari. That is my FAVORITE ride! Well, one of them. Looks like you all had a lot of fun, the girls are adorable!